Skip to content
1. Download a Solana wallet
- We recommend using a desktop wallet, such as Phantom: https://phantom.app/
- Phantom supports Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Brave
- Once you have added it to your browser, you can create a new wallet (make sure to securely save your seed phrase!)
2. Deposit SOL to your wallet
- Purchase SOL on an exchange such as FTX, Binance, Coinbase or Kucoin. Full list: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/solana/markets/
- Open your Phantom wallet, click ‘Receive’
- Click ‘Send from wallet or exchange’ to get your wallet address
- Withdraw SOL tokens from your exchange to this address (make sure you have SOL network selected!)
- After a few minutes, you will have received your SOL.
3. Get your Boopie
- Open our minting website (link will appear on Mint day with links posted on Discord, Social Media and the homepage here).
- Connect your wallet (you’ll see a ‘Connect’ button) and approve the connection
- Once the countdown hits 0, you will be able to click the ‘Mint’ button.
- Approve the transaction and your Boopie should appear in your wallet within a few seconds.